Carla Souther Hauser,
Senior Wealth Advisor, RJFS
How do you empower your clients to live their Signature Life?
As a financial advisor and native of Wilkes with over 25 years in banking and financial services, I help serious long-term investors develop financial strategies that help provide a lifetime income as well as leave a legacy for their heirs.
What does your life look like outside of the office?
I am very active with Rainbow Center for Children and Family Services, Kiwanis, United Way, Chamber of Commerce, and YMCA in North Wilkesboro.
What can you tell us about your professional journey?
I am proud to hold the following licenses and designations:
- BS in Business Administration from Gardner-Webb University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Chartered Financial Consultant
- Life, Health, Disability, and Long-Term Care Licenses
- Series 7 and 63 Securities Registrations
Managing Your Money Doesn’t Have To Be Complicated
When you have a plan, you can make decisions confidently,
knowing that you're living your life intentionally.